Happy Saturday, all! I can’t quite believe we’re into October, the days have just flown by. I feel like we just said bye to the cold weather and now it’s back again. Though we have been having an unseasonably warm autumn so far. And the clocks go back at the end of the month so it will be dark by 4pm soon. Can we all just take a minute to appreciate the remaining daylight hours? Yep, thanks…
Any who, weather anxieties aside, I’m back today with a few more of my favourite blogger recipes as well as some great Etsy finds I stumbled on. If you haven’t already checked it out, this week I posted a recipe for Spiced Almond Noon Chai, a dairy free version of the classic Desi tea. Now let’s get cracking with my favourite recipes from the web this week.
5 Blogger Recipes
- Apple Crumble from La Petite Paniere – A childhood classic pudding. I like it warm with custard, great for this time of year.
- Spicy Sticky Chicken from The Not So Creative Cook – Served with mango salsa this charred chicken in a spicy and sticky sauce would make a great weeknight dinner.
- Sautéed Green Beans with Coconut from Easy Cooking with Molly – Molly’s fusion kitchen serves up a healthy dish ready in about 10 minutes that would be ideal for Meatless Monday.
- Jalapeno and Cheese Artisan Bread by My Ninja Naan – This is such a beautiful bread to just look at, and with the combination of jalapeño and cheese, who could resist?
- Bengali Aloo by Chocolate & Chillies – A super easy vegetarian dish featuring fluffy cubes of potato cooked in pepper and coriander. Perfect with rice or bread.
5 Etsy Finds
- Handpainted Olive Oil Dispenser – A lovely glass olive oil dispenser hand painted with delicate floral patterns
- Vintage Pakistani Serving Spoons – Handmade replicas of serving spoons used in the 5th Century. Very, very vintage.
- Indian Spices Gift Set – Cute little set of popular Indian spices in a metal gift box.
- Pink Arabesque Mug – A mug with a pretty pink floral pattern. This UK seller also does lots of personalised designs too.
- Shabby Chic Wooden Sewing Box – For all your bits n bobs, would be great for storing kitchen items such as spices as well.
If you are a business interested in having a product featured in my weekly round up, then drop me an email at theredlychee[at]gmail.com
Like the background I used in my graphic? You can buy it as part of a digital papers set in my Etsy Shop over here.
And before I forget, The Red Lychee is now on Facebook! Please do like the page over here, to keep up with updates and anecdotes. I know you’re all in it for the anecdotes really…